Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Trip to CVS today (06-15)

I have just started CVSing. It's my new favorite hobby! I love deals and freebies (who doesn't) and CVS is the best place to get the most deals at once. If you are new to CVSing you should trying moneysavingmom.com. It's a great place to help you get started!

My deal today was:

2 Oral-B Power tooth brushes 2 x 5.99
1 Huggies Natural Body Wash 1 x 3.49
2 2lt. Dr Pepper 2 x1.69 I thought these were supposed to be B1G1
2 J&J Easy Grip Kid's Soaps 2 x .99
1 Shania Twain perfume in the markdown bin for $0.50

Coupons used:
1 Oral B Power brush coupon B1G1 from Sunday's paper (6/15) worth $5.99
$1 off Huggies Bath Products from paper (don't know date)
$1 off two Dr. Pepper (printed online)
$1 off Johnson and Johnson bath product (various places online)
$1 off Johnson and Johnson bath product (various places online)
$3 off $15 CVS
$ 9.98

for a grand total of: $0.82 OOP (out of pocket)

CVS is Great!

No comments: