Saturday, July 12, 2008

46 cents at CVS today

I went to CVS today with my new $3/$15 in hand excited to do the Olay deal but I couldn't find the right products and they were also out of Bath Buddies (I think I have them all!). So, I had to come up with a new deal on the fly. I didn't earn any ECBs but I only spent 46 cents out of pocket and got some things we really needed now.

Here's what I got:
2 x $1.99 2 Sauve Men's Body Wash - B1G1 coupon from recent insert
2 x $2.50 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo - $3 off 2 coupon from recent insert
1 x $4.99 Air Wick Air Freshner -$4 printed from online
1 x $1.49 CVS lotion - $2 CVS skin care
1 x $0.99bag of jelly beans (lured one of the boys along with the promise of a treat)
and finally - $3 off $15 purchase
I spent $2 ECB

For a grand total of: $0.46 I didn't earn any ECBs but I did get the body wash and shampoo and air freshner that I needed!

No comments: