Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lots of Goodies at Rite Aid ~ $87.25 for $13.64

I got lots of goodies at Rite Aide today. I got $87.25 worth of stuff for $13.64!!! Woo Hoo!!

I got:
2 Doritos = B1G1 sale
2 Cokes = $0.97 each
1 bag Kisses = $1.77
8-6 pks of raisins = $0.88 -(4)$1/2 cpn
4 True Blend Cover Girl Foundation - B1G1 sale
2 Cover Girl blush - B1G1 sale
2 Cover Girl powder - B1G1 sales
( I also used 4 cpns buy foundation get face product free)
The grand total was a little more than I had planned but somehow the B1G1 sale and the B1G1 coupons together didn't make it all exactly free since the foundation cost a couple more dollars than the other items. Still, overall, it was a great haul since that was the majority of my spending for the weekend!

2 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh wow, awesome bargains!! Doritos are my fave.

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

Heather said...

stopping by from SITS!

i've been trying to figure out how to be a big saver at the grocery store, etc., but haven't quite gotten as good as i see so many of you are. maybe it is because i only just started my coupon cutting a month ago...or maybe it is just that there isn't a lot of bogo at my grocery store! i don't know! i was proud to save $54 one week, but still spent over $100. i guess it is a process...