Sunday, December 7, 2008

FREE BATTERIES at WALMART

It happens to almost every year: Christmas morning rolls around and I am missing the batteries for one toy or another! Then, we have to wait until the next day or go out and pay WAY TOO MUCH for the needed batteries.

Here is the solution: FREE BATTERIES!! Now, I can stock up on all sizes and be ready!!!

Here is the link: http://www.rayovac.com/alkaline/promotions.htm

Now, when you get to Walmart there are two big battery displays near the check-outs. The batteries that you want are are the very botttom of the display. It took me a while to find them because there are some of the same brand up higher on the display but they cost more.
The ones you want to get are 94 cents and the coupon is for $1 so they are FREE!!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE FREE ?!?!

The coupon is good until 2/28/09 and you can print as many as you want. I got five at once today with no problem. It would be wise to limit yourself to a few for each transaction. It is completely legit but sometimes cashiers can get in a snit.

UPDATE: I wondered why these batteries were 1/3 the price of another version of the same brand. I read the package today and they batteries are recommened for low-ouput devices (i.e. remote controls, clocks etc.) So, they probably won't work well for toys and such. Oh well, at least they are FREE!

No comments: